Password:

Forgot your password?
Looking to start using EPGP

Looking to start using EPGP
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Support]

I am currently trying to get EPGP started on my guild. We are having a problem seeing all the guild members when bringing up the window by typing /epgp. It is currently showing 20 members only, even though we have nearly 300. Also we are unable to find any info on how to set it up only a spreadsheet for suggested info. I am not sure on how to actually set up this addon. If someone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it.
We don't officially support the EPGP mod here, though the GRSS mod will have greatly improved EPGP functionality when the new version launches.

Perhaps some users of this forum know the answer to your questions, but I know very little about the functionality of the EPGP mod itself.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hmm... We don't use our DKPsite for our EPGP.

So if its the addon itself you are having issues with, when you are in a raid it will only show you those people in the raid. It will not display all 300 people of your guild. Once you are not in a raid, it should then display everyone. However, I do believe that whoever is responsible for your EPGP may have to create each person individually?

I'm a little confused on your problem.

Once my husband wakes up I'll ask him about the mod since he is in charge of ours.
i assume your talking about the EPGP mod not related to the GRSS mod? if i recall (this was a while ago) to get the mod started you award everyone initial EP points (mass award option). all the information is stored under officer note so to get the epgp system working, you need someone who can not only see, but access officer notes. its recommended that everyone can see the officers note thats how you keep track of the ratio.

the dkpsystem on the site can also work if you use grss. its pretty much the same thing as dkp however the only difference is you use a division instead of subtraction to get current value. hope it makes sense!
its pretty much the same thing as dkp however the only difference is you use a division instead of subtraction to get current value. hope it makes sense!

That is indeed the fundamental difference between EPGP and DKP. EPGP has it's own subtle differences, such as the auto-pricing of items and the specific decay mechanisms.

The auto pricing is something that I've been planning and will have two conditions:

1) It shouldn't be exclusive to EPGP
2) It should be completely customizable by user-specified formula. We would, of course, provide a default formula for items.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I currently use an EPGP system on my site, we use GRSS to gather the information and then use the normal site functions for uploading it. Here is a link to the site so you can see it in action http://synergie.dkpsystem.com/dkpmember.php?dkpsystemid=9

[Back to Index]