Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Game Addons/Importers
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
1. When doing loot we use roll method, when clicking on the >> to select the loot to roll on it is not there, I have to Link it in Raid and then click on it in the chat window in order for it to populate in the mod or I have to close the loot window and then open again and close the mod and reopen it for it to show.

2. when I award the loot and you have the pop up asking how much dkp was awarded, It will not let you just hit enter to make the window close without putting in a value. u have to hit cancel. Can this some how be changed back? we use a different system and dont spend dkp points on gear. so it goes faster for me when I can just hit enter and move onto the next item.

I have the latest version.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
2. when I award the loot and you have the pop up asking how much dkp was awarded, It will not let you just hit enter to make the window close without putting in a value. u have to hit cancel. Can this some how be changed back? we use a different system and dont spend dkp points on gear. so it goes faster for me when I can just hit enter and move onto the next item.

I can definitely fix this so that you can just press enter. However, in your case, you should probably just disable the loot popups altogether if you don't actually track the cost of items.

The ">>" issue is known and is being worked on.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Well we dont track cost of loot but want to record who got what loot and when.
Quote by Bare
Well we dont track cost of loot but want to record who got what loot and when.

Of course. The loot will still be tracked if you disable the popups, just no prices will be recorded.

type /grss noloot to disable the prompt. The loot itself will continue to be tracked.

--
Hm. As it seems, I'm not able to reproduce the "unable to just press enter" issue. If I press enter, it works just fine for me.

It's possible there is a mod compatibility issue here, if you wouldn't mind, could you zip up and upload to me your addons folder for me to try to reproduce this bug?

--
Alrighty, upon loading your config (wow, I don't think I ever had so many mods as you guys run), I'm getting two errors:

Date: 2009-04-30 12:43:20
ID: 2
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Debug:
Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:261: TriggerEvent()
Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:925:
Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:923
[C]: ?
Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:264: TriggerEvent()
Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:910:
Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:903

and

Date: 2009-04-30 12:43:00
ID: 1
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
AceLocale(PowerFu): Can only accept true as a value on the base locale. "deDE" is the base locale, "enUS" is not.
Debug:
[C]: ?
[C]: error()
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:122: error()
...nterface\AddOns\Ace2\AceLocale-2.2\AceLocale-2.2.lua:223: RegisterTranslations()
FuBar_PowerFu\Locale-enUS.lua:3: in main chunk

Also a notification that a newer version of Carbonite is available.

But overall, it looks like I found the problem and am fixing it now.

--
Ya there is alot although I do not have most of them enabled for my main charand some I need to delete. just too lazy lol.

[Back to Index]