Password:

Forgot your password?
Items recieved

Items recieved
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I noticed you fixed the bug where all past raids and stuff were being displayed in each dkp system... sweet deal.

I noticed something last night when somone uploaded a raid. They went back and had to modify a value manually to adjust an incorrect dkp value (somone bid under min)

so... what happened in the items recieved is that it showed 2 entries for MC, one containing (total # of items -1 ) items and another containing the 1 modified dkp item.
Clicking on either mc entry brought up the same item list will all items in it.

As an experiemnt I went and edited each item with the current dkop value and sure enough it shoved em all back into one group.

Odd bug... Hope this helps nail it.

--
That's actually the result of a wierd date thing, where the many items are stored as being on, say "7/15/2005" the stray item managed to be stored at "7/15/2005 8pm" which to a computer is different. I've got a couple of things I'm working on to try to eliminate that from happening.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
That's actually the result of a wierd date thing, where the many items are stored as being on, say "7/15/2005" the stray item managed to be stored at "7/15/2005 8pm" which to a computer is different. I've got a couple of things I'm working on to try to eliminate that from happening.

u da man, as always. Do your db tables not have date type feilds?
sql has pretty powerful date functions, and most databases support date feild datatype for tables that should let you shape the date however you wish.

Get out your chops' bulging axe of wrathRefresh This Item and seperate your data from your presentation.

--
Almost all of the dates are stored as unix time ints.

I find that a bit easier to work with, personally, at least when doing it with php.

--

I find that a bit easier to work with, personally, at least when doing it with php.

yeah... but then you have to have fun rounding off times..

or you could just be like... YO SQL SERVER!!!
WHAT BIOTCH?!

GIMME YO DATES!

OHKAY!!!!

--

yeah... but then you have to have fun rounding off times..

or you could just be like... YO SQL SERVER!!!
WHAT BIOTCH?!

GIMME YO DATES!

OHKAY!!!!

haha

--

[Back to Index]