Password:

Forgot your password?
Sticky Priorities

Sticky Priorities
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Chops I've loved this since you've added it but I have a request.
Can you give these some kind of definable rank list in the admin section. I'd like to be able to prioritize the stickies by a named rank to indicate what it is. Some examples below
1=Raid Notifications
2=Guild Notifactions
3=Website
4=General

Also do you think on the post next to the Sticky checkbox you might be able to list the rank even if you keep it all numeric and tell me to track my categories myself this would be helpful as then the officer that can affect this would know what priority certain stickies have.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Given the flexibility of using just raw numbers, I'd think it makes more sense to just use numbers and allow guilds to define the priorities internally themselves with an officer post or something.

Giving the sticky priorities names could be something I implement in the future, but it wouldn't be a high priority at this point.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Given the flexibility of using just raw numbers, I'd think it makes more sense to just use numbers and allow guilds to define the priorities internally themselves with an officer post or something.

Giving the sticky priorities names could be something I implement in the future, but it wouldn't be a high priority at this point.

So how about just displaying the priority next to the Sticky option which was part 2 of my post? It would be beneficial to see the priority a post is currently stickied at for those that can sticky so we know if were stickying something in with the right priority to make it appear above something else.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

So how about just displaying the priority next to the Sticky option which was part 2 of my post? It would be beneficial to see the priority a post is currently stickied at for those that can sticky so we know if were stickying something in with the right priority to make it appear above something else.

If you hover over the "Sticky" icon, it'll tell you it's priority. I'm in the process of using better tooltips than the browser built-in, but at the moment, if you hover over it, it'll tell you in a second or two.

Wait, I misread that. Yeah, I can show the priority next to the checkbox. Sure, I'll stick that on the list quick.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]