Password:

Forgot your password?
Deleted thread tag, applications went bye-bye

Deleted thread tag, applications went bye-bye
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there any way to restore applications that have been inadvertently deleted when I edited the thread tag? I was half asleep at the time and didn't see the warning message that deleting the thread tag would delete the threads. These were old applications, luckily, but we wanted to keep them for our membership records.

Please let me know if you can fix it, Chops.

--
Aelith
Lvl 76 * Knight Captain * Marksman spec
www.thebrethren.org
6-foot-2 with hair of blue
Hey, man, I noticed the other day that the site was down for a db update. After that, we noticed that our account menu had reverted to an earlier version -- a few people had account privileges that were greater than their current level of access. We fixed all that, but just now I noticed that our old applications had come back. I was happy to see that and now it is dawning on me that you probably restored our db from backup to return our old applications. Is that the case?

If so, thanks a bunch. Just wanted to make sure I understood what had happened. :-) It all looks good, now.

--
Aelith
Lvl 76 * Knight Captain * Marksman spec
www.thebrethren.org
6-foot-2 with hair of blue
There may have been some freak inconsistencies back when you made this original post that was inadvertently hiding your applications, but I didn't actually do anything like restoring a db backup.

In any case, I'm glad your applications are back.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hey Chops, On occasions when someone approves or rejects an application it doesn't say whether it was approved or rejected, it just asks if I would like to delete the thread. I have also noticed that some application will list that it was approved or rejected then later on it no longer shows approved or rejected. Is it suppose to drop that tag after a period of time or is it doing something it isn't suppose to?

--
Sreh
Whoa...that's not normal. I'll have to see if there might be some unexpected things goin on.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]