Password:

Forgot your password?
EPGP and GRSS

EPGP and GRSS
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there a way to add in a Base GP? or is that feature in the works and is there an ETA?

I thought that DKPSystem had an EPGP+1 system, which I thought we were using on our website, but it no longer available as an option.

Finally, GRSS... if I update GRSS prior to a raid... will GRSS make calculations on the fly during a raid as long I am inputting the numbers in the pop ups? This way EPGP stays current with the current raid?
Quote by divenity
Is there a way to add in a Base GP? or is that feature in the works and is there an ETA?

This is something that is in the works. I don't have an ETA for you, at the moment.

I thought that DKPSystem had an EPGP+1 system, which I thought we were using on our website, but it no longer available as an option.

I'm not quote sure what you mean by EPGP+1. Is this a variant of the EPGP system?

Finally, GRSS... if I update GRSS prior to a raid... will GRSS make calculations on the fly during a raid as long I am inputting the numbers in the pop ups? This way EPGP stays current with the current raid?

It will indeed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks for the quick response!

Basically EPGP+1 is the same as EPGP with Base GP, except it adds 1 to GP. If you use low numbers for EP and cost GP at 1, it works the same as EPGP with Base GP.

I thought there was a similar system like that on DKPSystem. Or I may have manually charged all raiders 1 GP. Might have been EPGP/0+1.

Mainly looking for a Base GP to prevent new raiders and returning raiders from trumping regular raiders.

Also, since my raid team is asking... Is there anything planned to have the option to add/update EPGP to officer notes similar to EPGP Mod?

[Back to Index]