Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I'm having a problem getting the new patch for the DKPmod to apply.

I click the getGRSSDKP icon it brings up the box with the website address and I click okay. It says the download was successful and asks if I would like GRSS to automatically download the new version 2.015. I click yes, and it says patch downloaded successfully.

Each time I use GetGRSSDKP it asks me to if I want to download the new patch....

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, never had this problem before. The only difference is I recently changed my OS to windows 7, don't know if that has anything to do with this problem.

When I log in game it tells me that there is a new version of the mod. It does not update my information from the website at all. It's making the bidding process very... annoying.

Please help!
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
It should be working now.

Also, make sure that you're running the getGRSSDKP.exe program from inside the GuildRaidSnapShot folder.

If you dragged the icon to the desktop, it may have copied itself, rather than being used as a shortcut, and a copy on the desktop would end up just downloading the new code to the desktop, rather than the proper place.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It has stopped asking me to download the patch and appears to be running normal again. Thanks
Excellent!

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]