Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP Decay

DKP Decay
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Ok, I have an issue it appears on our site. I have uploaded the eqdkp files to a new dkp type that I created there just to make sure the numbers were coming accross right before deploying to the guild.

The numbers are WAY different. While I had activated decay on a new system to track meeting attendence, I did NOT on this one. However, the only think I can think of that would explain the vast difference in the numbers is decay. I went into the settings and said no again but the numbers don't change back to their uploaded values.

HMMMM I don't know how to fix this...

--
I'll check for ya.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hey Chops, any news?

We're going live next Wednesday, I have a weekend of raiding in front of me and need to get the old stuff up and running...

??

;)

--
Hey Chops, any news?

We're going live next Wednesday, I have a weekend of raiding in front of me and need to get the old stuff up and running...

??

;)

I've isolated the problem. Once the script server catches up, I can reactivate the script for it, and your decay values should be correct. Sorry about that. This will be fixed today.

--
I've isolated the problem. Once the script server catches up, I can reactivate the script for it, and your decay values should be correct. Sorry about that. This will be fixed today.

Ok, looks good on the raid/boss points but it looks like it's still giving me decayed values on the adjustments...

--

Ok, looks good on the raid/boss points but it looks like it's still giving me decayed values on the adjustments...

K, I'll check into that, and you'll be 100% golden tomorrow.

--
The script is running properly now. I'm curious if it worked for ya.

--
The script is running properly now. I'm curious if it worked for ya.

It's perfect and I spot checked against the other site... WOOT!! Now I can go forward and we'll be all on one site!!

I love it and thanks for all your help!

--

[Back to Index]