Password:

Forgot your password?
Old website bring it back?

Old website bring it back?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Support]

Is there any ability to bring back an old website that i had used to have if i re-activate through you? or would i have to start all over?
It really depends on how long ago the site expired.

If it expired since late 2008, we've more than likely got the backups for it.

What was the site's address and roughly when did your site expire? Once I have that, I can let you know about the status of the backup.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
In 2008 i beleive probably roughly around nov-ish maybe www.verumcomitatus.dkpsystems.com or www.crimsonshroud.dkpsystems.com i had changed it mid swing.

BTW im going to create a test page just to demo what the site can do to the other people desiding i know this is the best site for us so i want to show them how nice you can make the site work. i'm using the name verumcomitatus again i hope this doesnt mess up the backup.
Alrighty, I've found a backup from Crimson Shroud, which looks like at the time, it was a Warhammer guild.

This is from 2009. If that's cool for you, I can begin restoring the data.

--
is there a way i could "view" the website before bringing it back to ensure that's the one i was thinking about? Sorry for any trouble this might cause.
or maybe you could restore it into the 14 day trial thing so i could see it to ensure that's what i was looking for.
Yup, I'll do this for you tomorrow, and see if that's what you want.

--
It took quite a bit of finagling with the data (being so old), but I got a copy of the site up and running for you to check out.

http://vctemp.dkpsystem.com/

--

[Back to Index]