Password:

Forgot your password?
New Stats I'd like to see for dynamic content

New Stats I'd like to see for dynamic content
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

So I was poking around and looking at some of the other sites and stuff. While doing so I came up with some things I think would make some nice additions.

Stats
Top Raider by Class
Top DKP Earned by Class
Top DKP Current by Class

On the Raid destinations I think it would be nice to have a button to toggle if you are still learning an encounter or consider it on Farm. This lends to something my GM asked me to implement that he saw on Legends site. Claire implemented a nice little custom/dynamic menu (or atleast I'm guessing its done using the custom or dynamic content menus) that shows their progression in each major raid dungeon. If you implemented the toggle for Learning/Farm you could actually use this to trigger a menu based on the default zone names you gave them and thus automatically create a progression menu by instance and boss that could be placed on the pages. Just a thought as I am sure others out there think it is neat and may not be capable of reproducing anything similar to it.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I have been planning on implementing a system to display each guild's raid progression. I've been thinking about doing something that would display the number of times a particular boss has died.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]