Forgot your password?
dkp with no bosses down?

dkp with no bosses down?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

What's the best method to do this.

We did a raid last night where nothing dropped...so when I upload the grss file it acts like nothing to do...doesn't show up on attendance or anything.

But, I want to give people dkp for attempts...whats the best way to do that?

We did a raid last night where nothing dropped...so when I upload the grss file it acts like nothing to do...doesn't show up on attendance or anything.

GRSS has the ability to do manual snapshots. If you attempt a boss but don't complete it then do this /grss <bossname> attempts=x
that will provide a snapshot with everything you need. If you just clearing trash in an instance and not attempting any bosses then I like to do this. /grss zg trash clear start and when we leave /grss zg trash clear end. I look at them and whoever was present for both would get whatever points your going to assign.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

You'll need to manually initiate the snapshots for when you want to give points. So for example, after an attempt, you type /grss Vael 1st attempt. then after the next attempt, you can type /grss 2nd Vael Attempt

It will take snapshots at those particular moments then.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]