Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
How do I tell the site who came to the raid?

How do I tell the site who came to the raid?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

How do I tell the site who came to the raid? I wanna keep track of raid attendance useing the site so I can get rid of some of these post its on my desk, lol.
Right now, you've only got the Basic package which doesn't include the Raid Tracking or Loot Systems.

At the top of your admin menu, you'll see a button for "Upgrade Service" which also lists the features you currently do not have. On of those features is the "Loot Systems (DKP System)."

If you wish to get the DKP functionality, you'll have to upgrade your service to include that. The fee is $30 prorated from the date of the signup, so yours is probably around $29 for the rest of the year.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Right now, you've only got the Basic package which doesn't include the Raid Tracking or Loot Systems.

At the top of your admin menu, you'll see a button for "Upgrade Service" which also lists the features you currently do not have. On of those features is the "Loot Systems (DKP System)."

If you wish to get the DKP functionality, you'll have to upgrade your service to include that. The fee is $30 prorated from the date of the signup, so yours is probably around $29 for the rest of the year.

Which is VERY VERY VERY well worth it.

Which is VERY VERY VERY well worth it.

Yeah we got the full blown package when we signed up. I think it was like $120 but we have been using every part of it and loving it all.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
ok thanks for the info and quick response...I read that you were good at the customer service but never did I expect this good lol
Good is an understatement. I don't think I have ever waited more then an hour for a response to a problem, usually I get a response and I fix in minutes.

--
Kith
Dusk Raiders
Guild Master
Thanks guys

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks guys

Far and away the BEST customer service! AND development of new content!!

/bow's to Chops

/smile

--

[Back to Index]