Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild Bank

Guild Bank
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

OK this should be one of my last questions lol I think I am getting everything figured out:

I made a guild bank character and updated with the guildbank mod but only like 3 of the items are showing... I even went back reopened all my bags, bank, etc; reloaded the bankmod and it still only shows the same three items. Any idea why?
Could you post the GuildBank.lua file you uploaded so I can see what's goin on?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Like this?
I figured out what it is showing, for some reason it thinks the character is a newly created level 1, it is showing all the starting items instead of the items it actually has on it
I figured out what it is showing, for some reason it thinks the character is a newly created level 1, it is showing all the starting items instead of the items it actually has on it

do you possibly have a lvl 1 character of the same name on another server, perhaps? It doesn't differentiate between the realms' characters.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

do you possibly have a lvl 1 character of the same name on another server, perhaps? It doesn't differentiate between the realms' characters.

nope I don't, well weird I will try to upload it again tomorrow and see if I have any better luck

thanks for the help

[Back to Index]