Forgot your password?
Raid scheduled by officers?

Raid scheduled by officers?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hello all,

I am trying to have the officers and up on my website create Raids on the schedule, I have given them the persmission but they still can not access it.. am I missing something?

--
if you can't be good be bad, and if your going to be bad.. be the best
If you just recently gave them access, they'll have to log off the website and log back on.

Also make sure that the appropriate rank has access to the "menu" security setting in "Admin > Security > Feature Access"

--
It's all in the reflexes.
If you just recently gave them access, they'll have to log off the website and log back on.

Also make sure that the appropriate rank has access to the "menu" security setting in "Admin > Security > Feature Access"

I gave them access in "Admin > Security > Feature Access", had them log out and log back in, no go, got desperate and had them hit F5 to force reload still no luck.

They do not have access to the Admin menu to add events to the schedule.

Thanks for your help!!

--
They do not have access to the Admin menu to add events to the schedule.

That is what Chops was saying. The Admin link on the menu is a separate item you have to give people access to. You can give them rights to a whole bunch of things but without the right to Admin itself the will never see it.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
That is what Chops was saying. The Admin link on the menu is a separate item you have to give people access to. You can give them rights to a whole bunch of things but without the right to Admin itself the will never see it.

What he said

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Well its a good thing I am cute because I am obviously not all that bright lately! LOL Thank you guys so much!!

Teagen

--

[Back to Index]