Password:

Forgot your password?
IE Compatibilyty and other bugs....

IE Compatibilyty and other bugs....
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey there, I am currently trying to work on the http://eyedea.dkpsystem.com website, and I have ran across a few things.

The site is best viewed in FireFox, but do you know of any way how I can center the content inside a table for Internet Explorer viewers? It seems to work fine under firefox, but everything is left aligned in IE, no matter what tags I have put in.

Also, I noticed that the link blocks on the forum are now comming in all black on my page, not sure what I made black, but it used to just use the alternating list colours. When ever a link is clicked it returns to normal for that one block. Any ideas?

Thanks
Howdy

The site is best viewed in FireFox, but do you know of any way how I can center the content inside a table for Internet Explorer viewers? It seems to work fine under firefox, but everything is left aligned in IE, no matter what tags I have put in.

Can I have an example of what you're trying to center? I didn't see anything looking wierd on your site.

Also, I noticed that the link blocks on the forum are now comming in all black on my page, not sure what I made black, but it used to just use the alternating list colours. When ever a link is clicked it returns to normal for that one block. Any ideas?

I'd like to refer you to this thread: http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=134

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Sorry for the delay on replying, I forgot that I had even made the post in the first place. I don;t know how to explain what I want to center. I want the content table centered on the screen, and the tables that have links on them (left and right side of screen) to be centered in the table it is in aswell. If you open the page up in firefox, you will see what it should be, and if you open it up in internet explorer you will see what it is giving me right now.
I see.

I'll check it out and see what can be causing the discrepencies causing IE to flip out.

(other than IE plain sucking, that is)

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]