Password:

Forgot your password?
Combined DKP amongst Alts

Combined DKP amongst Alts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I am trying to combine all of the DKP earned by multiple charcaters on the same accounts. I other words all of a persons characters share the same DKP pool. Is this possible?

--
Asylum.dkpsystem.com
Not exactly.

There is no combined pool for the Account. All the DKP is assigned to the characters individually. If you wish for all DKP from alts to go to one particular account, the recommended approach is to record all points onto the main character.

I know it's a little counter-intuitive, but it's the only real approach at the moment.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Ok, thanks for the heads up.

--
Asylum.dkpsystem.com
Not exactly.

There is no combined pool for the Account. All the DKP is assigned to the characters individually. If you wish for all DKP from alts to go to one particular account, the recommended approach is to record all points onto the main character.

I know it's a little counter-intuitive, but it's the only real approach at the moment.

If you already have DKP assigned to the other characters then you can go under the admin menu and in the DKP section is an option to do a Full DKP Transfer and use this to transfer the DKP from the alts to the main.

As Chops pointed out and what we do is to assign the DKP or items during the import. This means that who ever is importing the GRSS data has to know who is who. The import process does allow you to change or specify the character in the upload if an alt was played and you need to assign items received for deduction or dkp earned to a main.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Well, that gives me at least a way to go, thanks.

--
Asylum.dkpsystem.com

[Back to Index]