Password:

Forgot your password?
Class Personalized Applications

Class Personalized Applications
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Would it be possible to make it so that a guild could create seperate application questionaires and associate them with classes, so that if someone applies as one class they are given one set of questions, or applies as another class they are given another set of questions?

There are things that I would like to ask possible priests that have no relevance to the things I would like to ask possible rogues, etc.

--
-Goth
Yeah, that's definitely something on the list to be added.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yeah, that's definitely something on the list to be added.

I never saw a reply to this on one of the original threads. But in some of the same discussions it was also asked to have application for Guild Promotion as well as a Polling automatically added to the Application with the standard answers being Accept or Reject to allow all those responsible for approving new members to have their say.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Sorry about that. I added it to the list, but never replied. So it's comin. I'm beginning the rollout process of the new hardware this week, so development will be slow this coming week. I should have more time for new development after the weekend.

--
Sorry about that. I added it to the list, but never replied. So it's comin. I'm beginning the rollout process of the new hardware this week, so development will be slow this coming week. I should have more time for new development after the weekend.

Huzzah more new hardware = faster website response (provided your local provider doesn't bottleneck your internet connection).

What a horrible week for you. I love being in a company that suspends all maintenance work from Mid December to Mid January!

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
What a horrible week for you.

Naa, I enjoy it. Remember, this whole thing started as a hobby. Now it's just a hobby I profit from.

--

[Back to Index]