Password:

Forgot your password?
Purge/Keep popup box

Purge/Keep popup box
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I see this issue popped up a couple times in the past, but never noted as being actually resolved.

Often when I disconnect and reconnect, the Purge/Keep popup will only go away if I click purge, which forces me to play with this pop up window open for the remainder of the night.

Could there be an extra option to simply disable the request popup entirely? Or is there a working fix for this?

Also, is there any way to add in (without my having to open up the .lua file) items to be ignored (enchanting materials, etc.)?
As a note, no amount of reloading or relogging resolves the issue either.
Quote by Garkim
I see this issue popped up a couple times in the past, but never noted as being actually resolved.

Often when I disconnect and reconnect, the Purge/Keep popup will only go away if I click purge, which forces me to play with this pop up window open for the remainder of the night.

Could there be an extra option to simply disable the request popup entirely? Or is there a working fix for this?

Also, is there any way to add in (without my having to open up the .lua file) items to be ignored (enchanting materials, etc.)?

Whoa, I did not know this was happening. Thanks for the heads up, I'll see if I can reproduce it to fix it.

As for adding materials to be excluded, I thought I had marked those items to be ignored, but perhaps there are newer ones which I hadn't accounted for. Unfortunately, those items need to be listed individually by name in the code to be excluded,and you can see that list on highlighted line 39 here:

https://github.com/choptastic/GuildRaidSnapShot/blob/master/GuildRaidSnapShot.lua#L39

--
It's all in the reflexes.
One way to help me troubleshoot this will be to send me a copy of your GuildRaidSnapShot.lua file (The one that you upload at the end of the raids).

That way, I can load that file in, and I should be able to reproduce it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I'll try to save the lua file next time it happens, it only seems to happen once every couple months.

[Back to Index]