Password:

Forgot your password?
2 Questions

2 Questions
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

I recently remade the graphics on my guild's website (fwb.dkpsystem.com); we also upgraded to include forums in our package. Two questions I have in order to finish off this update...

1) My main background is black, but window backgrounds are lighter so I still use black text as the base text colour. Problem is that your copyright doesn't show up anymore, and I don't want to have to put a window and background around it. I figured out how to change the colour of the text in the CSS file for copyright alone, but I can't figure out how to change the links used in the copyright.

2) How do I change the color-specific forum post background? ie posts I make are pink, admin appears to be red, and officer blue etc. The CSS style seems to affect only what normal member posts appear as.
2) How do I change the color-specific forum post background? ie posts I make are pink, admin appears to be red, and officer blue etc. The CSS style seems to affect only what normal member posts appear as.

I am not sure what this adds to the CSS but I thought this was just controled from the Rank settings on the admin menu.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun

I am not sure what this adds to the CSS but I thought this was just controled from the Rank settings on the admin menu.

ah yes they are, was looking around for something related to forums on the admin menu so I didn't check there; thanks!

[Back to Index]