Forgot your password?
Need a lil help with the forums

Need a lil help with the forums
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey all,
I need alil help fixing up my forums. I just seem to get lost in the code, but I need to fix them to look and act just like these forums.
Examples being:
- Each post only takes up one line (currently longer post names can take several)
- Read posts are a different color (currently they are bold)
- to be able to see the box to check for a Fav

Again Im looking for them to act like the dkpsystem.com forums, but with our color schemes. Heres a link to our forums Deaths Embrace Forums
Thanx
Howdy!

Alrighty, lets see what I can do here...

1) To prevent the forums from Wrapping, you'll want to use a sufficiently small font for the .list1,.list2,.newlist1, and .newlist2 CSS Definitions. Unfortunately, that's the best I can say, as any long thread name will ultimately wrap.

2) You can change the Read/Unread posts by looking into the CSS file at the .list1 and .list2 definitions. Those two define the colors of the alternating rows. For UNREAD posts, however, you'll want to play with .newlist1 and .newlist2 definitions. If you don't have .newlist1 and .newlist2 definitions, then you'll want to make them yourself.

3) To modify the colors of the "Fav" circle, head to Admin > Color Configuration and tweak the "Link Color" and the "Background Color" settings.

Hope those tips help you out.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]