Forgot your password?
Content Subjects

Content Subjects
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

Hi, I'm here to bug you again.

Are the Subject lines of the Content section controlled with the <!-- Menu:Title --> command?

I made a custom menu is very minimal and I don't have the Menu:Titles called anywhere and the Content Subjects aren't showing.

To get an idea what I'm talking about the site is here.

Thanks for your help.
I think what you're looking for is

<!--System:Title-->

and

<!--System:PageDesc-->

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Rorschak
Hi, I'm here to bug you again.

Are the Subject lines of the Content section controlled with the <!-- Menu:Title --> command?

I made a custom menu is very minimal and I don't have the Menu:Titles called anywhere and the Content Subjects aren't showing.

To get an idea what I'm talking about the site is here.

Thanks for your help.

For Custom Menus to show up you would need to add <!-- System:Menu:Custom Name -->

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Oh, You know, looking at his admin menu, he has a Custom Menu with a blank Menu Category. I don't think that calling <!--System:Menu:--> works with a blank title. In this case, you're definitely going to want to give that Blank Custom Menu a title, and then call it by that. It looks like your Vent Status is the only thing that's missing that, so head to Admin > Custom Menus, modify the Menu Category as needed and then your vent status should show up with your custom layout.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks for the tips, I got the Vent panel to work.

And I think what I was looking for was the title and page description stuff too. I'll try it out and see how it works.

[Back to Index]