Forgot your password?
Can't find "Full Admin Rights" option

Can't find "Full Admin Rights" option
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hey Peeps,

I can't seem to find the Full Admin Rights option under Website Accounts under Admin.

Any help would be awesome,
Jac

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

Hey Chops, thx for the fast reply. I am a nub, wasnt logged in as the GM . Also I was wondering what I need to do to have web addy changed when we change the guild name?

Thx,
Jac

Hey Chops, thx for the fast reply. I am a nub, wasnt logged in as the GM . Also I was wondering what I need to do to have web addy changed when we change the guild name?

Admin > Change Subdomain

Also, there's no need to have more than one account for you. Because Character ranks are different from the Website Ranks. For example, you can have 3 characters with the "Officer" rank while your account is ranked "Web Admin." That'll save you a bit of headache.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

Admin > Change Subdomain

Also, there's no need to have more than one account for you. Because Character ranks are different from the Website Ranks. For example, you can have 3 characters with the "Officer" rank while your account is ranked "Web Admin." That'll save you a bit of headache.

You are da man Chops, Thx

[Back to Index]