Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP menu?

DKP menu?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I just got the Loot Systems feature for my guild's website and decided that until we had another raid, I would remove all the new menu items that were added so that people wouldn't see a bunch of blank pages. Tonight we had a raid (sort of, whatever) and I went back to "Basic Menu Administration" to check off the DKP stuff once again to have them displayed on the site.
I have the DKP Menu, Item Prices, Current Standings, Past Raids and Items Received all checked off but there is no DKP menu showing up anywhere. I've tried unchecking/rechecking the boxes and messed around with the Placement and Order but I can't get it to show up. Thoughts?

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Make sure you have some DKP systems initialized. Head to Admin, and under "DKP Systems" there should be a named DKP system and links to "Decay" and "Edit." If there aren't, then click "Create a DKP System" and make a new one. That will initialize the system.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Make sure you have some DKP systems initialized. Head to Admin, and under "DKP Systems" there should be a named DKP system and links to "Decay" and "Edit." If there aren't, then click "Create a DKP System" and make a new one. That will initialize the system.

I have a DKP system set up already called General that was initialized previously, but it looks like when I hid the menus from the Basic Menu Administration page, it checked off the Hide DKP Sytem from the DKP System Administration menu. All better now, thanks for the tip

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Ahh...I was just looking at your site, realizing that my advice wouldn't help you, but I didn't think to look for the "Hide DKP System" checkbox.

Glad you got it straightened out.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]