Password:

Forgot your password?
More info on clock/calendar problems

More info on clock/calendar problems
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hi, been mucking around on our site (thecrusade.dkpsystem.com) to find out why my calendar says it is Saturday already (not Thursday like it is at the server atm, or Friday like it is here in Eastern Australia atm).

When I log out of the site, the time is calendar is 100% correct.

When I log in, the calendar says it is Saturday already (I think, because I have set my timezone, that it should say it is Friday pm here)

Server time is GMT-8 (West Coast USA) and my local time is GMT+10. I think somewhere the calendar is adding 24hrs when it works out my local time compared to the server time.

PS. Can anyone confirm that the West Coast servers are at GMT-8 at the moment? Or is this affected by daylight savings or something? (I think this would make it GMT-7).

Quote by RareBeast
Hi, been mucking around on our site (thecrusade.dkpsystem.com) to find out why my calendar says it is Saturday already (not Thursday like it is at the server atm, or Friday like it is here in Eastern Australia atm).

When I log out of the site, the time is calendar is 100% correct.

When I log in, the calendar says it is Saturday already (I think, because I have set my timezone, that it should say it is Friday pm here)

Server time is GMT-8 (West Coast USA) and my local time is GMT+10. I think somewhere the calendar is adding 24hrs when it works out my local time compared to the server time.

PS. Can anyone confirm that the West Coast servers are at GMT-8 at the moment? Or is this affected by daylight savings or something? (I think this would make it GMT-7).

GMT-8 for US Pacific Time

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I just made a big tweak that should have fixed most sites, unfortunately, those who fixed their sites while the system was broken, will have their recently fixed sites re-broken.

If you want, let me know, and I can do a massive re-schedule for you to shift all your times to the proper time.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I just made a big tweak that should have fixed most sites, unfortunately, those who fixed their sites while the system was broken, will have their recently fixed sites re-broken.

If you want, let me know, and I can do a massive re-schedule for you to shift all your times to the proper time.

When I am logged out, the site says 10hrs or so till our next Karazhan run. When I log in, it says 34hrs till our next Karazhan, and the white square on the calendar is around the Sunday (instead of Saturday).

The site (thecrusade.dkpsystem.com) is set to GMT-8 (Spirestone Server) and I am in GMT+10 (NSW Australia). I have to set my timezone to GMT+9 to get the time to raid to be accurate though.

Thanks for all your work on this.

RareBeast

The Crusade, Spirestone Server
Thanks for your patience in this. I think I finally got it nailed down. Let me know how it looks to you. Logging in and out and/or changing your personal time zone will no longer magically warp you through space and time.

--
Thanks for your patience in this.

Lol - it takes very little patience when a problem is fixed within 24hrs of reporting it.

Fantastic service!

PS. It is all looking fine on the website now.
Quote by RareBeast
Thanks for your patience in this.

Lol - it takes very little patience when a problem is fixed within 24hrs of reporting it.

Fantastic service!

PS. It is all looking fine on the website now.

Awesome. Thanx man, glad it's all finally working.

--

[Back to Index]