Password:

Forgot your password?
HTML Formatting for Guide

HTML Formatting for Guide
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I know I can't put it into a forum post because the forums don't support HTML coding but I thought you were able to enable HTML formatting for Guide's. Anyone able to help me out with where I'm screwing up?
The Guides don't support HTML. You'd have to create a page from the Menu Administration section.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
The Guides don't support HTML. You'd have to create a page from the Menu Administration section.

Yeah, I tried that. When I put in this formatted table, it just shows up as code. I'm guessing you mean adding an item to a menu, clicking on Enable HTML. Attached the code in a .html file.

Anthrax
Yep. Clicking enable HTML should do it.

--
Quote by Chops
Yep. Clicking enable HTML should do it.

Let me try it one more time.
Ah, okay found the problem Chops. When you click preview, it doesn't show you a preview it only shows the code again. When I submitted and viewed through link from menu it appears exactly as it should. Thanks, should have tried submitting, ::kicks himself::

Anthrax
Quote by Anthrax
Ah, okay found the problem Chops. When you click preview, it doesn't show you a preview it only shows the code again. When I submitted and viewed through link from menu it appears exactly as it should. Thanks, should have tried submitting, ::kicks himself::

Anthrax

Hehe, don't feel so bad, I did the samething I don't know how many times

Problem I am having now is I loose 2 or 3 inches off the top of the mainbody when it is displayed. Where as the guides BBcode I loose nothing off the top. Not sure if that has something to do with my advanced layout or not.

Could you take a look at that when you have a chance, Chops?

Oh currently the page I am working with, generic as it is, is only viewable atm by site admins. I believe you qualify as one, right?

--
Sreh
Oh currently the page I am working with, generic as it is, is only viewable atm by site admins. I believe you qualify as one, right?

I am, and from what I see, nothing looks wrong, but I'm probably looking in the wrong place.

What should I be looking for/at?

--
Quote by Chops

I am, and from what I see, nothing looks wrong, but I'm probably looking in the wrong place.

What should I be looking for/at?

Oh, the menu link is called Test Label listed at the bottom under the Class Guides. When it is viewed there is a 2-3 inch empty space above the text/tables displayed. When you view the Captains guide under the Class Guides menu you will see the empty space is filled with the text from the guides listed.

--
Sreh
Uh, hold off on taking a look. I kind of messed up my layout and have to replace it. Will take me a bit to get it back up and running. I will post again soon as it is back up.

Thanks.

--
Sreh

[Back to Index]