Forgot your password?
Sorry for stupidity.. bank problems

Sorry for stupidity.. bank problems
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Situation:

I have a whole acount designated for our bank. We have 9 different bank character.. Exampl: Evobank, Evopots, Evogear.

I have made characters on the website for every character in the game...

I log on to every one of those guys, open there bag slots and there bank slots, then move to the next one...

I load the file that the website says, it says take a few min before trying to view bank. after a few min nothin
has updated.. Help Thanks
Howdy!

Just to see how it's working, I went ahead and tested that the procedure was at least running. I was able to upload the files and import everything properly and in a minute it was reflected. So at least I know something's working properly.

Are you sure you are uploading the right file?

Remember there will be two guildbank.lua files. One of them won't do anything for your characters.

The Right file is in WTF/Accounts/AccountName/SavedVariables/GuildBank.lua

The Wrong file is in Interface/Addons/Guildbank/GuildBank.lua

Are you certain you're uploading the proper file?

If you are for sure uploading the right file, would you mind uploading the file as an attachment to this thread?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
D World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\CLANEVOLUTION\SavedVariables\GuildBank.lua

Still not working

Still not working

Blast.

Could you attach your GuildBank.lua file to a post in this thread so I can test?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
Do you have a messenger? i dont have any place to host the file
Sorry.. further stupidity kills me
Interesting. The only character recorded in that file is "Evoenchanter," you said, all those characters are on the same account, right?

----

--

[Back to Index]