Password:

Forgot your password?
A question on banning...

A question on banning...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

when someone is banned from the site with their ip address, what happens? can they still log onto the web site? do they see forums? are they not supposed to be able to log in at all?

i can't really test it out to see what happens for the person thats banned.

reason i ask is due to a troll that keeps comming back and shes used other accounts to access the website. shes been banned but i'm not sure if she'll get the hint then...looking 4 advice and info
The page loads with the message "This IP Address(xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa) has been banned from this site for the following reason: You are a stupid head"

* Replace "Your are a stupid head" with whatever reason you've entered in your site.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
The page loads with the message "This IP Address(xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa) has been banned from this site for the following reason: You are a stupid head"

* Replace "Your are a stupid head" with whatever reason you've entered in your site.

hahahha roflmao. you rock- thx for the joke.

would i still be able to see her name as 'members who've loaded a page within the last 10 minutes' even if she cant view the actual page? just want to be sure its working- hehe.

ty for all ur hard work, chops. you're awesome.

would i still be able to see her name as 'members who've loaded a page within the last 10 minutes' even if she cant view the actual page? just want to be sure its working- hehe.

Negative. She'll get a plain white page with a blurb of text, and then dies. The page never gets to the validation code, or the rest of the layout code.

Is she still showing up?

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]