Forgot your password?
Application response via email?

Application response via email?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hey Chops,

We are trying to use the applications page for new recruits. While testing the application and how it functions we have come across a problem. When we accept or reject an application we have the option to send a reply to the applicant via email, but none of the emails are being received. Has that part of the function been diactivated?

Thanks

----
Sreh

--
Sreh
I just did some testing of it, and it seems like the emails are indeed going through, albiet a little more slowly (a minute or two, rather than instant).

Are you still having that problem?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I just did some testing of it, and it seems like the emails are indeed going through, albiet a little more slowly (a minute or two, rather than instant).

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Nope, your right it is working. Must have been email filtering that was blocking it. I guess it confused us cause the Account Validation emails went through, but the Application emails weren't. I will just have to post at the top of the Application about email filters.

Thanks again Chops. =)

----
Sreh

--
Sreh

----

Nope, your right it is working. Must have been email filtering that was blocking it. I guess it confused us cause the Account Validation emails went through, but the Application emails weren't. I will just have to post at the top of the Application about email filters.

Thanks again Chops. =)

----
Sreh

hehe...np man. I just re-read my response, and the first thing that came to mind was "working as intended." I'm almost Blizzard, WOOT!

----

--
Heya!
Just a quick question - why do some of the applications allow me to notify them via the pull-down menu and some don't?

Have I screwed something up?

Thanks all!
Heya!
Just a quick question - why do some of the applications allow me to notify them via the pull-down menu and some don't?

Have I screwed something up?

Thanks all!

Those that have already been notified will have the drop down boxes disabled.

----

--

[Back to Index]