Password:

Forgot your password?
Recurring Events - Role Chaning?

Recurring Events - Role Chaning?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

I've set my Recurring event to populate itself with our "Raider" roster. It adds 30 - 35 people to all the events on the calendar. Last night i added a new member to the roster and went to the Recurring event and added him to the "Ranged DPS" role. For some reason on the event signups he's still listed as a "Healer." If you open any of the events on the calendar he's listed as a Healer with a (note) that says "Character has no default role selected."

Is there another place i need to set the role? I've already selected "Ranged DPS" as his role in this recurring event. I dont' know where else to set his role at.
I'll have to look into why it's not doing this as expected. Thanks for the report.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
We just added a few more characters to the roster and i went to the events and defined their role, but the characters are still showing up as their default role. It has notes by their name on the signup saying that.

Not sure what else to do. Btw, if you need me to create an actual ticket for this i can. I didn't realize there was a seperate ticketing page until after i posted this w/ a ticket tag. lol
I was just messing around this evening and found something very strange. If you go to my site (Insight) and check out the signups for July 27 you will find all kinds of werid stuff. It shows 61 people signed up when i only have 30 - 33 people on the roster. When you pull it up it lists each character about 60 times.

Odd stuff. I'm contemplating just deleting all my events and starting over. Do you think this will solve the problem with adding people and changing roles?
I noticed this as well. I'm working on the fix.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]