Password:

Forgot your password?
Add music to the site?

Add music to the site?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Is there a way to add a song to the site? I have never really ran a site before so learning as I go.

Thx for any help
anyone able to tell me how to get some toons on the front page of the site?
Quote by Convo
Is there a way to add a song to the site? I have never really ran a site before so learning as I go.

Thx for any help

I would recommend searching google for something to the effect of a "Flash MP3 Player" and use that to embed into one of your menus.

anyone able to tell me how to get some toons on the front page of the site?

In what form? Pictures of them?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Convo

Thx for any help

I've gotten music playing on the site, but everytime a link is clicked it resets the song. I ended up removing it because it was driving me nuts lol. Is there anyway to get a song to keep playing and looping without resetting everytime a link is clicked? Better yet - a playlist of a couple songs going in a loop?

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

You'll want to make it show in a popup window. Then if your users wanted to close the music, they would just close the popup window. Otherwise, there's no way to make the music not change like that.

--
Quote by Chops
You'll want to make it show in a popup window. Then if your users wanted to close the music, they would just close the popup window. Otherwise, there's no way to make the music not change like that.

Good stuff. Thank you Chops.

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Hey I know what you mean, however I just linked pandora on the page as its a jukebox if you will, and just minimize it to keep tunes playing...not exactly what you wanted but a viable option.
Exxe

You can take a look at my site if ya wanted at www.serpentcross.info

Hope this helps..

--
C Users\Administrator\Pictures\art
Hey I know what you mean, however I just linked pandora on the page as its a jukebox if you will, and just minimize it to keep tunes playing...not exactly what you wanted but a viable option.

Like I said in a post above, you'll want to look into using a popup window for it. Otherwise, there's no way around having the song restart.

I should mention that an integrated music player (with a playlist) is slated for development.

--

[Back to Index]