Password:

Forgot your password?
GRSS Feature request

GRSS Feature request
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Quick request on the GRSS mod. In our guild we have 3-4 people running the GRSS mod but only one of them is doing DKP that night. The others are not. Usually those people don't want those loot popups to happen to enter the amount of DKP. So I'd like an option to never have loot popups. The command "/grss noloot" only lasts for the current session so the specific request is to have it remember your preference for the next login.

Thanks
-Ed
The command "/grss noloot" only lasts for the current session so the specific request is to have it remember your preference for the next login.

It will actually remember the setting if instead of deleting the GRSS upload file, you simply type "/grss reset" ingame. That accomplishes the same thing as deleting the file, but without losing your settings.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
does purge do the same thing as /grss reset?
Quote by Altiokis
does purge do the same thing as /grss reset?

Correct.

--
I've been purging my data every time I login, and it's still not remembering

/grss noloot
/grss noauto

I have to disable those every time manually. I only run the mod to keep track of the item drops, i don't need to know how much was spent on the items, we use the epgp mod for that.
Is there an option for ignoring certain items that typically get sent to the guild bank (ie Void Crystals, Nether Vortices, etc.)?

--
Malice
Band of Idiots
Quote by Jyobanti
Is there an option for ignoring certain items that typically get sent to the guild bank (ie Void Crystals, Nether Vortices, etc.)?

It should be ignoring Void Crystals already (not popping up, that is), but I'll have to add Nether Vortices.

As for this particular request, this has been moved to "Development" status, meaning that support for it, to a certain extent is slated for development after the forum upgrade goes live.

--

[Back to Index]