EQ2 DKP System Management Help Request

EQ2 DKP System Management Help Request
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Operators]

<<< 1 2
Quote by Wrog
Hello! I've written a simple app to do this, and am currently testing. What would be the "official" way to request import support for the above format:
(1325919785)[Sat Oct 20 21:52:59 2012] Wyzyppp looted the Fabled \aITEM -199440150 -7030990:The Eye of Theldek\/a. @ 50

If it helps, the regex grouping might look like this:

(?<looter>\w+) looted the (Legendary|Fabled) \\aITEM (?<itemid>-?\d+) [-\d ]+ ?<itemname>[^\\]+)\\/a\.[ ]*\@[ ]*(?<cost>\d+)

Thanks!

Any way we can get some support with this one? Would make doing loot and dkp so easy a caveman could do it!
Quote by Brenlaun
Quote by Wrog
Hello! I've written a simple app to do this, and am currently testing. What would be the "official" way to request import support for the above format:
(1325919785)[Sat Oct 20 21:52:59 2012] Wyzyppp looted the Fabled \aITEM -199440150 -7030990:The Eye of Theldek\/a. @ 50

If it helps, the regex grouping might look like this:

(?<looter>\w+) looted the (Legendary|Fabled) \\aITEM (?<itemid>-?\d+) [-\d ]+ ?<itemname>[^\\]+)\\/a\.[ ]*\@[ ]*(?<cost>\d+)

Thanks!

Any way we can get some support with this one? Would make doing loot and dkp so easy a caveman could do it!

Bump yet again!
If you guys have a sample log file you could send me, I'd like to add support for this.

Please send it to my email: chops@dkpsystem.com

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
If you guys have a sample log file you could send me, I'd like to add support for this.

Please send it to my email: chops@dkpsystem.com

Any update on this? Not to be a nuisance, but it would make things even easier on me. If you need something further from me let me know please. Thanks
Implemented. Sorry it took so long.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Implemented. Sorry it took so long.

Awesome, just tested it and worked like a charm! Thanks!

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]