Password:

Forgot your password?
Solarina aka jenna....

Solarina aka jenna....
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Jenna is my sister , sorry it took so long to find you all , the last guild you were in with her it seems you changed names , from white rose to this. I regret to inform you Jenna passed away. She Left a good bye message which I do not feel good post. She asked me in a letter to give her account away to a winlean if he would use it , if not a guy known as squish or Zatra. Winlean if you are in this guild if you could reply to this thread I will PM you about her account... her one big wish was that someone use and love the account .... she offered it to me 1st but ... I do not have the heart to play it ..... she took her own life I think the chemo got to much for her to take....She seemed to find you and this squish person in high regards along with this zatra person. I cannot bear to activate the account to let her friends know she has passed .... if someone could contact this squish and zatra I would be most glad and thankful. She seemed to enjoy her time with you all very very much , maybe someday when I can bear it I will post her message to you all , its still so surreal to me and I am not taking this well. She loved you all however and that is apparent from her letter she wrote , you all meant very much to her.

God bless , Edvard Jon-luke
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss, but it sounds like this isn't the forum you're looking for.

What guild are you looking for? This is just the DKPSystem.com guild hosting support forum.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
O sorry I dont know how to find them then , sacred rage i think there called , I tryed to google the guild and it brought me to this page....
Check out http://sacredrage.dkpsystem.com

Perhaps this is the same guild you're looking for.

--
She found the right spot ....thanks for pointing her in our direction...it is appreciated.

Albus
Quote by albus
She found the right spot ....thanks for pointing her in our direction...it is appreciated.

Albus

You're very welcome.

--

[Back to Index]