Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Forum
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I was recently given admin rights on my guilds website (medivhimperium.com) and I was able to change several things without a hitch. The recent problem that has happened to me (and as far as I know, only to me) is that when I go to post a thread, the background color is white, and not the blue like the rest of the forums. I have asked the other admin, and his is the correct color.

I cleared out my cache folder in Mozilla, checked it in chrome and in IE, it is still white.

Any help would be appreciated.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
This is likely due to a rank-based post-color. Head to Admin > Security > Ranks, and make sure that the post color and background color for post is set to nothing, or at least let to an expected color. If you don't have access to that, have your site's super-admin check it out.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
This is likely due to a rank-based post-color. Head to Admin > Security > Ranks, and make sure that the post color and background color for post is set to nothing, or at least let to an expected color. If you don't have access to that, have your site's super-admin check it out.

unfortunately, that did not fix my issue. I am beginning to think it is something messed up with the computer I use in general. When I make a post using a different computer, everything is fine. Just cannot figure out why on this specific computer it is white. I've updated video drivers and still no change
Would you be able to post a screenshot of the issue for me, so that I know exactly what I'm looking for? (you can just upload it to this thread, using the "File Attachments" option in the Full Reply).

--
Quote by Chops
Would you be able to post a screenshot of the issue for me, so that I know exactly what I'm looking for? (you can just upload it to this thread, using the "File Attachments" option in the Full Reply).

the white is supposed to be the blue that is at the top and in the "File Attachments" box
Check it out now. I made a tweak to the CSS, and it should be good to go. I was seeing the same thing.

--
Quote by Chops
Check it out now. I made a tweak to the CSS, and it should be good to go. I was seeing the same thing.

thank you! it is fixed

[Back to Index]