Password:

Forgot your password?
Group Calendar Raid times are off

Group Calendar Raid times are off
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I am just starting on our new site an I am having a similar issue as others. After I import the raids, they show 2 hours later then they really start. For example a raid that starts at 6pm shows on the website as starting at 8pm.

The account I am viewing the raids from, the website and WOW server are all in PST and set to -8 GMT.

The site is http://benethugs.dkpsystem.com

Thank you
Quote by Gawin
I am just starting on our new site an I am having a similar issue as others. After I import the raids, they show 2 hours later then they really start. For example a raid that starts at 6pm shows on the website as starting at 8pm.

The account I am viewing the raids from, the website and WOW server are all in PST and set to -8 GMT.

Thank you

So are you really in PST? Can you attach the file that you are importing? It might help to see what timestamps are in the saved data.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Gawin

Thank you

So are you really in PST? Can you attach the file that you are importing? It might help to see what timestamps are in the saved data.

Yep, PST

Here is the file.

Thanks
Any thoughts? Did I miss a config somewhere?

Thanks
Quote by Gawin

Thanks

Sorry I was being poky and forgot to look back at this.

I think this might lend and answer.
["ShowEventsInLocalTime"] = false,

Try setting up GroupCalendar to show events in local time so that it is saving them to the correct time as displayed on your PC which would then sync to how your site is setup. See if that makes a difference.

--
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Gawin

Thanks

Sorry I was being poky and forgot to look back at this.

I think this might lend and answer.
["ShowEventsInLocalTime"] = false,

Try setting up GroupCalendar to show events in local time so that it is saving them to the correct time as displayed on your PC which would then sync to how your site is setup. See if that makes a difference.

I thought for sure that would do it, but I tried it both ways (once set to true and once set to false) blanking out the calendar entries in between tries and I get the same result; events are off by +2 hours. (A setting in group calendar called "use server times" flags it true if enabled)

Sorry my last post didnt make much sense so I edited it

Thanks for your help

Any ideas? I would really like to get this working correctly.

Thanks for your help
Quote by Gawin

Thanks for your help

I'm stumped personally. From what you have said your in GMT-8(pst). You have your account profile on your website set for GMT-8. You have your website set for GMT-8. You play on a GMT-8 server (unless I read that wrong or am inferring something).

If that is correct then it would explain why changing the setting for you from "Use Server Times" to check or unchecked would not make a difference as they are the same time anyway. I am at work at the moment where they block me from downloading the forum attachments on dkpsystem.com. I'll take another look when I get home and see if anything else jumps out in the file you attached.

--
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Gawin

Thanks for your help

I'm stumped personally. From what you have said your in GMT-8(pst). You have your account profile on your website set for GMT-8. You have your website set for GMT-8. You play on a GMT-8 server (unless I read that wrong or am inferring something).

If that is correct then it would explain why changing the setting for you from "Use Server Times" to check or unchecked would not make a difference as they are the same time anyway. I am at work at the moment where they block me from downloading the forum attachments on dkpsystem.com. I'll take another look when I get home and see if anything else jumps out in the file you attached.

Yes everything is set to -8 GMT

Thanks for your help
I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this, and thank you for helping Saud. It turns out there was a bug in the importer and you were doing nothing wrong.

Go ahead an import and it'll work properly for you.

Again, my apologies.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this, and thank you for helping Saud. It turns out there was a bug in the importer and you were doing nothing wrong.

Again, my apologies.

That would certainly explain why I was stumped and saw nothing wrong int he attached file.

--
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Chops

Again, my apologies.

That would certainly explain why I was stumped and saw nothing wrong int he attached file.

It works

Thank you so much Saudorun and Chops for the help

[Back to Index]