Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP list of char's

DKP list of char's
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Ok on the forum there is a link that shows your DKP results...thats all good..but someone left the guild and his name still apprears there...yes I removed his DKP but cant remove his name..how u do that?

--
Bumpity....yes I minus his DKP...removed him from account..etc..but cant find how to remove there names in the DKP list..also I have two names the same...only one has a Captial Letter and want to remove one....PLEASE help..

Thanks

--
Go to the character list and check the retired/left guild box - it will remove them from your dkp list
Quote by Kayleigh
Go to the character list and check the retired/left guild box - it will remove them from your dkp list

Or deleting the Character itself. Deleting the Account doesn't delete the characters.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Quote by Kayleigh

Or deleting the Character itself. Deleting the Account doesn't delete the characters.

Oh crap..i went to the accounts section and deleted them from there first..now when I go to the char section there not there... but still appear on the DKP list...

--

[Back to Index]