Password:

Forgot your password?
Apologies for the slowness

Apologies for the slowness
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

It's Patch day, and that means that no one is playing WoW, but instead on the WoW forums (which are pretty much crippled right now) and their guild sites.

Unfortuntately, this means that the server is under high strain right now, so please bear with the slowness until the WoW servers come back online.

My apologies.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It definitely seemed worse than usual yesterday.

Have you been signing up a lot of new guilds?
Anyway we can up the bandwidth to these sites? They are slow on nonpatch days. Sometimes the stylesheet is never served. I can get page loads that take in the minutes. And thats not on patch day thats on any given day. Also, this is not an issue with my connection this is the only site that it happens with. What can we do to speed the web serving process?
I've got some more hardware on the way.

--
Yesterday was great... although I guess not as many servers down and those that were not down for as long.
I made an initial change while the new hardware is being prepared, but you should notice a reasonable improvement in speed for now.

--
Quote by Chops
I made an initial change while the new hardware is being prepared, but you should notice a reasonable improvement in speed for now.

Hi Chops,

Any update on this.

Thank you
I'm working on moving to a new data center this week with the new hardware. I'm sorry this has taken so long.

--
Site is almost unusable now. Hurry if you can

That means that that's the text you had selected when you clicked "Reply"

http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?postid=3741

--

[Back to Index]