Password:

Forgot your password?
Forum format

Forum format
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there any setting in the forums to organize it a different way. Instead of linear, maybe something that allows for organization. Is there some setting that I am missing that allows for a tree format.

thanks

Nope you're not missing anything. Chops has been working on Forum Customization options. What will be allowed in the end only Chops knows but it is something he is working on.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Nope you're not missing anything. Chops has been working on Forum Customization options. What will be allowed in the end only Chops knows but it is something he is working on.

Thanks....
The guild loves everything abou thte website content but just cannot seem to get used to the way you have the forums setup.
Quote by adminfbi
Quote by Saudorun

Thanks....
The guild loves everything abou thte website content but just cannot seem to get used to the way you have the forums setup.

Its a common theme of discussion. Thread Tags take time to get used to. There are advanced filters that can be used to display only a certain set or 1 set of tags at time if users with to see only a specific set of data at one time.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

Thanks....

Indeed, the forums are easily the most controversial part of the site. Give them time, and they'll love em. Have them read About Our Forums, if they haven't already, so that they can get the "Feel" for it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I would like to say... I was rather pleasantly suprised by adminfbi's suggestion of a Tree format. For someone who doesn't enjoy the thread tags, you'd think their first request would be for a traditional Forums approach. Instead he/she offered a totally different suggestion.

I approve of this post... if for nothing else than the creativity.

That said, (I love TT's BTW) the Tree approach wouldn't be half bad, and certainly wouldn't take away too much from the TT design or purpose. At any rate Chops... if you ever decide to expand on the TT idea, or offer multiple points of view, a Tree format might be worth looking into.

Until then, I'll happily stick with my TT's
Thanks for all the replys
Chops, I certainly will post this thread tag description on the forums and let the folks chew on that for a for a bit.

[Back to Index]