Forgot your password?
A couple Q's

A couple Q's
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Curious about a couple things.

1. The Menu Statistics includes an option that allows people to view the past week's earned DKP. I turned this on for a couple weeks and it never updated a value. I am wondering how this field catches its data.

2. Is it possible to create other statistics? Somewhat like the way you allow people to create formulas in the DKP listings.

3. How do you read the graph? I've milled and milled over what information the DKP graphs are actually showing. I've let them play out for about 1 month of DKP action now, but I can't seem to determine what they are actually showing. Is it the average earned?

4. How does the shoutbox get cleared? Is it a delay over time thing or is it done only by admins? Recently had my shoutbox emptied and not sure how it happened because one shout remained that was before others that were deleted.

5. Does anyone know how to contact OGaming.com about updating item information. I have a few items that pop up from time to time in EQ1 that are not showing correctly, below is one example.
Lightning Singed MantleRefresh This Item

Edit: Guessing this site is setup to pull only WoW item links.

Thanks in advance to whomever answers,
Anthrax
Quote by Anthrax
1. The Menu Statistics includes an option that allows people to view the past week's earned DKP. I turned this on for a couple weeks and it never updated a value. I am wondering how this field catches its data.

Hmm..I'll have to look into this. It is supposed to update with the total earned DKP for the past week. Perhaps I managed to break it or something.

2. Is it possible to create other statistics? Somewhat like the way you allow people to create formulas in the DKP listings.

At the moment, no.

3. How do you read the graph? I've milled and milled over what information the DKP graphs are actually showing. I've let them play out for about 1 month of DKP action now, but I can't seem to determine what they are actually showing. Is it the average earned?

The graph represents the current standing on that day of each character in your DKP system.

4. How does the shoutbox get cleared? Is it a delay over time thing or is it done only by admins? Recently had my shoutbox emptied and not sure how it happened because one shout remained that was before others that were deleted.

The shoutbox items can be deleted by an admin by clicking the "Delete" button on each post.

5. Does anyone know how to contact OGaming.com about updating item information. I have a few items that pop up from time to time in EQ1 that are not showing correctly, below is one example.
Lightning Singed MantleRefresh This Item

When an item isn't rendering, click the refresh button next to the item. I clicked it already just to see what it'd do, and it updated already.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]