Forgot your password?
DKP Coming Changes?

DKP Coming Changes?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Chops,
I know it is all low priority and things are being tweaked and added to your list daily. I was wondering however if you could give us a sneak peak at what your going to be adding to or changing in the DKP systems. There are some things regarding how Loot Priorities work and such that we'ld like to see what you have in store to determine if that is the route we want to go or not.

Maybe you can start a discussion thread regarding specific kinds of systems to get a general idea of what people do, how they use them, and what they think is could be improved. I don't know being a little nosey I guess...you just do such an awesome job that I'ld to see whats in store for the future in this area.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I have thought about that, and it's hard for me to explain why I'm hesitant, but I am torn between announcing all the new features and just letting people play it by ear.

Though, knowing what to expect in the near future is probably a good idea. I could perhaps list only the "top priority" changes.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Though, knowing what to expect in the near future is probably a good idea. I could perhaps list only the "top priority" changes.

How about this. A list of "Top Priority" changes. Things that your pretty certain your going to do and have already thought through the details.

Then a "Hot Suggestions" list. This could be something that your really not sure about but seems to be a really good idea. You could say put this up with a link the original thread for that Suggestion. This would allow people to go read the stuff and chime in on their feelings. I am sure lots of us have ideas everyday and some feel their's are way more important than others. You have to way all this out and decide your priority list. This might give you more visibility into what the people want that you think is possible to do or implement. This way you get a feeling for how many other guilds would like a given proposed feature.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Very Interesting.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]