Password:

Forgot your password?
Zero sum systems.

Zero sum systems.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hi, I just recently started up an account and got my site going. I do have a question and would like to throw at you.

My guild uses the Zero sum system for their dkp, but we use three catagories to define our loot. Armor, Weapons and Misc. Is there a way to post 3 points per boss kill and have one point added into each catagory? Is there a way to set that up? If not will there be functionality for that in the near future?

Thanks.

----
Sreh

--
Sreh
Hmm...What you would probably want to do, in this case, is create 3 different dkp systems, and to simply upload your snapshots 3 times, selecting each dkp system first. At least for the time being.

I could possibly implement a "mass copy" system, so you could effectively copy raid attendance from one system to another quickly. That sounds like that would accomplish exactly what you're looking for.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hmm...What you would probably want to do, in this case, is create 3 different dkp systems, and to simply upload your snapshots 3 times, selecting each dkp system first. At least for the time being.

I could possibly implement a "mass copy" system, so you could effectively copy raid attendance from one system to another quickly. That sounds like that would accomplish exactly what you're looking for.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

that would be a lot simpler than the current method. I look forward to seeing how that works. thank you.

----
Sreh

--
Sreh

[Back to Index]