Password:

Forgot your password?
Double Snapshots???

Double Snapshots???
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I noticed that on an MC run that there were two times that GRSS took 2 snapshots of a kill 1 second apart. It seems that it only happened while I happened to be dead at the time the boss had died. Is this a known bug or something else?

I also noticed that when uploading a GRSS file and associating the loot items with the Scheduled Event on the calender, it doesn't hold the event after it is posted. I am having to go back into Items Received and manually make the change and then save it. Is this normal?

----
Sreh

--
Sreh
Oooo, I'll check that out for ya.

The GRSS double snapshot is a bug for sure, but it shouldn't actually store the second snapshot, it just says it. It's triggered from when the combat log says

"XXX has died."
"XXX was slain by Whoever."

The "Slain By" thing triggeres it as well, but it shouldn't be being stored.

I'll check the loot thing and make sure it's going right.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Oooo, I'll check that out for ya.

The GRSS double snapshot is a bug for sure, but it shouldn't actually store the second snapshot, it just says it. It's triggered from when the combat log says

"XXX has died."
"XXX was slain by Whoever."

The "Slain By" thing triggeres it as well, but it shouldn't be being stored.

I'll check the loot thing and make sure it's going right.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Ah ok, I can see what you mean far as XXX has died and XXX was slain by, but the "Slain By" is being recorded. Two records appear in the uploaded snapshots were I select the Items that dropped and the Kills made.

----
Sreh

--
Sreh
Blast, well that shouldn't be. I'll have to get to fixing that. It never seemed to be a problem with recording another snapshot.

----

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]