Password:

Forgot your password?
New Site Questions

New Site Questions
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Ok... got the site up and running, but i have a few questions.

I've never set up a website before, so please be kind!

Added the Guild Roster... does this automatically update? How and how often?

As of yesterday the information was correct. Was not correct this morning so I re-uploaded the roster today. Ranks and levels are correct , profession levels are not updated. Obviously this will all be wrong out of date tomorrow.

If desired, how do you add the pics in roster?

Thanks!
Sorry for the delayed response here.

Added the Guild Roster... does this automatically update? How and how often?

It does not automatically update. You must initiate the update manually either via the "Roster Uploader", or the "Import roster from armory" functions on the admin menu.

As of yesterday the information was correct. Was not correct this morning so I re-uploaded the roster today. Ranks and levels are correct , profession levels are not updated. Obviously this will all be wrong out of date tomorrow.

The roster profiles and whatnot will get imported from the Armory importer about once every two weeks, but the armory is never completely accurate. The best way to ensure that the data is completely correct is to have you members use the DKP Profiler Mod.

If desired, how do you add the pics in roster?

The roster itself won't display the pics, but honestly, that's not a bad idea at all. I can see that getting implemented.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]