Forgot your password?
Bugs

Bugs
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
If you happen to encounter and bugs, errors, wierd problems, or anything of that nature, feel free to make a post here describing the problems, and I'll do my best to address them.

This site is still very much Beta (as I finished the signup process only a few hours ago, and it's still got it's issues).

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hey ... Awesome setup, im having some problems with changing the color though:-\ Also uploading a logo. I know its not completly done, just keep in touch and let me know whats going on.

Thanks,
Strange

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
Alrighty, I'll try tossing a logo and playing with some colors tomorrow. Not sure what the problem could be, but I don't really have time to troubleshoot em tonight.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
Nice!That was fixed fast. Now color scheme ... so many to chose from:-p

Anyways, Thanks for the fast fix.

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
I found another, not a big probleme but you may want to fix. When you type for ex: http://www.minority.dkpsystem.com ~ it goes straight to dkpsystem.com /// but if you type

http://minority.dkpsystem.com ~ Then it goes to Minority's.

Basically something with typing www vs. not typing it.

Thanks

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
www.whatever.dkpsystem.com support added.

----

--
Whoa! You may want to fix this I added a Character to one of my members, and it brought me to Poop in a shoes page, with him added in.

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
woops.

Looks like my www fix caused problems elsewhere.

For now, don't worry about doing www

----

--
Oh, if you have any colors you'd like to customize that the color configurator doesn't currently support, lemme know, and I'll let you know if it's doable.

----

--
Awesome will do thanks, in the process of trying different things.

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
Lemme know if anything isn't clear, I have some HOWTO writups to do once I finish all the bugs and features.

----

--
Also worth mentioning that the color configurator has a bug where it sometimes saves even if you click Preview. There's also a few bugs in the "Online Application Questions" (moving questions around and stuff). I think as long as you go slowly, it should be alright. I have to rewrite that interface.

----

--
The log-in is fixed. Thanks

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
Hey any chance you can answer this question for me?

http://minority.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=15

Thanks,
Paul

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
Done

----

--
when i create a memeber and set a login for that member and hit save, the page takes minutes to come back. is this just cuz of all the work being done behind the scene or should it not take that long?

----
its the soulman
Hmm....

----

--
Hmm...Seems to work fine for me:-\

----
-Strangers

--
-Strangers
worked fine for me too when i got home from work, at lunch time it was taking 5 min to comeback from a member creation.

----
its the soulman
oh yeah, on my roster, the chars i have set as alts, the alt tag doesn show up.

----
its the soulman

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]