Forgot your password?
Adding ability to assign an account admin rights

Adding ability to assign an account admin rights
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Hi Chops,

As far as I can tell, there is not the ability to assign admin rights for the system to anyone other than the admin.

Right now I have just given my password to our design guy, and he will go in and modify the css that way.

It would be cool however, to modify his account so that he was an admin as well.

I'm not sure how your auth code works, but it would be awesome to like "if(admin) then display/edit user auth permissions.

Let me know what you think..
Not a big deal of it's too hard to do.

Thanks!! =D

-Healidude
http://www.knightsofthedude.com
webmaster@knightsofthedude.com
Near the top of the Administrative menu, in the General Setups submenu, there is a "Security Access" link which you can use to assign which items a particular rank will have access to.

As of right now, however, only the GM has access to the layout features, and within the next few days I'll be adding the ability to assign the layout functionality to other ranks.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

As of right now, however, only the GM has access to the layout features, and within the next few days I'll be adding the ability to assign the layout functionality to other ranks.

That's awesome dude. Your rock!!

That's awesome dude. Your rock!!

Happy to please

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
The ability to give someone full Admin privs is now active.

You'll see on the Account Edit screen there is now a checkbox for "full Administrative Privledges"

----

--

[Back to Index]