Password:

Forgot your password?
Applications Page

Applications Page
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Hello. I really like the new applications page. I've been looking for something like this for a long time.

Would it be possible to add the ability to filter by Status? Also, I'd like a sortable column showing the date each application was posted. We get a lot of apps, and this functionality would help us a lot.
Indeed. This will be added very soon.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Indeed. This will be added very soon.

That's awesome!

Here's one that might be a bit harder. Would it be possible to see the number of yes/no/no opinion votes from the applications list in a column? This would help us go through our application reviews more quickly, without having to open each one.
Here's one that might be a bit harder. Would it be possible to see the number of yes/no/no opinion votes from the applications list in a column? This would help us go through our application reviews more quickly, without having to open each one.

That's a phenomenal idea.

--
I'll just piggyback on this thread instead of starting a new one...but could we get an option to Archive the applications instead of deleting them? I don't like to delete applications unless the person joins the guild and then quits later down the road

Oh, and the Delete feature on the Applications Page isn't working for me. I select the app, click delete, the page refreshes and...it's still there.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Quote by Nitesbane
I'll just piggyback on this thread instead of starting a new one...but could we get an option to Archive the applications instead of deleting them? I don't like to delete applications unless the person joins the guild and then quits later down the road

Oh, and the Delete feature on the Applications Page isn't working for me. I select the app, click delete, the page refreshes and...it's still there.

/agree

I used to move all our old applications from the [Application] tag i setup to the [Archive] tag. But after the patch, if i move an applicaiton to the archive tag it moves it self back after a bit. Not sure why. But an archive feature would be awesomeness.
Yeah, the delete button does nothing right now. That'll be fixed, and indeed changed to "Archive". It would make sense to choose an automatic "Archive" thread tag as well.

I definitely appreciate all the feedback on this. It always helps to know how people use the site.

--
While on the topic of applications, when setting which classes applications are open or closed for, would it be possible to get a mouse-over tooltip that gives a bit more info? ie. mouse over druid and you can have it say (resto) or something.

It would be nice if there was some way to specify what you are looking for.

You can indeed dod that (You've actually always been able to!)

--
/sigh

How embarassing.

Thanks Chops

[Back to Index]