Forgot your password?
Multi-Game Patch Deployed

Multi-Game Patch Deployed
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
I bloody love it... we now have LOTRO and AoC hosted.

Superb
I just wanted to say thanks for all of the fantastic efforts you have made Chops. Your tech support has been fantastic, and the site is better than ever. Now Im waiting for the LOTRO Templates to come out, lol! I will be more than happy to assist in the development if you need it.

Job well done!

Simkin Storm
Thanks everyone for your support, feedback, bug reports, and above all, patience with this issue.

This was definitely the biggest single update, we've ever had, and now that the commotion is dying down, and most of the initial bugs are worked out (still working on a few elusive critters), we'll be able to get started on the next big update: the forums and news pages are getting some love.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
ok i saw a feature i like, and that was being able to make officer in my guild able to be admins of the roster. But when i make them admins the get a error when trying to access the admin page to get to the roster. Not sure if there is a differnt way to access the roster to edit it. Any help will be apprecaited
I can't seem to reproduce your issue, Kerfew. Any kind of details? What kind of error? What does it say? What browser does he use? Which part exactly is he getting the error on? The admin menu? The Roster admin page? The Edit roster page?

--
It's all in the reflexes.

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]