Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Event Schedule/Signups
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I\'ve created an event (a Zul\'Aman raid) for June 7. However I cannot see a list of people that are signed up for it. If I scroll over the event on the sidebar calendar, I see that there are 4 people signed up. If I click on the event, the Detailed Player List is empty. If I go to the event log, I get the following.
6/5/2008 9:13am  	-  	Registering Hidi for event. Setting signup status to 0  	Hidi
6/5/2008 12:40am 	- 	Auto-signup deleting all auto-generated absentees 	Isolt
6/5/2008 12:34am 	- 	Registering Rapptor for event. Setting signup status to 0 	Lord Rappian
6/4/2008 8:31pm 	Tristam 	Updating Tristam\'s signup. Setting signup status to Approved 	jtone
6/4/2008 6:42pm 	- 	Auto-signup deleting all auto-generated absentees 	jtone
6/4/2008 6:41pm 	- 	Registering Zurdante for event. Setting signup status to Approved 	Zurdante
6/4/2008 11:51am 	Mornal 	Updating Mornal\'s signup. Setting signup status to Approved 	Mornal
6/4/2008 11:51am 	- 	Registering Mornal for event. Setting signup status to Approved 	Mornal
6/4/2008 11:27am 	- 	Registering Tristam for event. Setting signup status to Approved 	jtone
6/4/2008 11:01am 	- 	Registering Isolt for event. Setting signup status to Approved 	Isolt

It looks like the problem started with
6/5/2008 12:34am 	- 	Registering Rapptor for event. [b]Setting signup status to 0[/b] 	Lord Rappian

I\'m going to close signups for this event and create a new event. I\'ll leave the old one up if you want to look at it.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Alrighty. Your event is fixed. It was a bug other users were experiencing before... a side effect of the upgrade. But it's been fixed now.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Alrighty. Your event is fixed. It was a bug other users were experiencing before... a side effect of the upgrade. But it's been fixed now.

Thank you!

[Back to Index]