Password:

Forgot your password?
Escaped single quote ( ' ) chars

Escaped single quote ( ' ) chars
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

The sight seems to be suffering from an overzealous or insufficent (or both) escaping of the single quote character in grss.

Any item link with a single quote in it is sent to thott as a string with \' in it, which will never be found.
*** this only happens with loot taken from the GRSS snapshot mod ***

Also, your grss does not record the boss drops if there name has a single quote in it. It wont even show up as a thing to import on the list when you feed it the file. I have to manually edit out the single quote and then upload it.

Just FYI

--
I'l be sure to look into this. Thanks for the heads up. For added testing, would you mind uploading your GRSS data file? I'll be getting a new GRSS version out later this week.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I'l be sure to look into this. Thanks for the heads up. For added testing, would you mind uploading your GRSS data file? I'll be getting a new GRSS version out later this week.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

sure, when i get back home

--
here you go

Notice that after import, mar'lis event wont be logged, and all items imported will not be properly lootlinked even tho they are spelled correctly.

--
Awesome, Thank you. I'll get this stuff fixed very soon.

----

--
Awesome, Thank you. I'll get this stuff fixed very soon.

----

I know this is the wrong tag... but a link to a Raid summary with loot assignments, attendance, and times after an import would be awsome.

For example... linking in a news post about an exciting raid, a guild first, would take you to the summary of the raid. just my thoughts.

--
Alrighty. I fixed these (')-related bugs. Thanks for the heads up on those.

----

--

[Back to Index]