Password:

Forgot your password?
Why so SLOW

Why so SLOW
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I am updating some dkp values and it is so slow I am gonna die. Why do we continue to have these horrible load times
I'm sorry about the slow load times right now, I agree it gets pretty bad during the business day. There'll be new hardware installed next week which will help considerably.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I'm sorry about the slow load times right now, I agree it gets pretty bad during the business day. There'll be new hardware installed next week which will help considerably.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

I can't go on like this much longer, it just took me 35 seconds to do 1 dkp adjustment, not including input, that is just time it took clicking the link and then the submitt button after the adjustment is put in. I hope you got some speed comming soon.
I'm sorry, I realize it's terrible right now, but I'm running a big repair process. It should end in a few minutes. The new hardware on Wednesday should help see much improved performance.

If you're willing to wait like 30 minutes to enter your adjustments, the process should be done by then.

Again, my sincerest apologies, I realize it's bad, and I'm working hard to speed it up.

--
I was about to make the same post, the last few days have been so bad. Pages taken forever to load if they load at all. I am sure your working hard on it Chops but it is getting real hard to run the guild from a website that will not work
I was about to make the same post, the last few days have been so bad. Pages taken forever to load if they load at all. I am sure your working hard on it Chops but it is getting real hard to run the guild from a website that will not work

I know, it's getting pretty bad. The new hardware will really help.

--

[Back to Index]